Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Lost 40 over dollars!!!

30th Jan, mummy booked tickets for "I not stupid too" for Elijah and i. Yea.. Before that, he came over to my place, and he and my brother got the SAME shirt!! haha. So dumB! And yea.. Mummy was like complaining about him having a earring. Haha. He got so worried. But yea. No worries! Cos' my mum complains more about my brother's girlfriend. Haha. Anyway, yup! It's SOooO difficult to get a ticket for "I not stupid too", so we had to book it. ANyway, it's quite a nice show. I cried THREE times in that show. Haha. Emo la. Sorry. Anyway, yup! After show, we headed back home. So dumb! i just remembered going Kk's place to stayover, so gotta wear jeans, more comfortable. Haha. So went back to change. And guess what! I stoned at my corridoor for a moment, was so shock to see my house soOoO crowded. Haha. Mummy was playing mahjong with Aunt and uncle. My brother and one big group of friends, gambling at another mahjong table. And yea.. some were playing PS2, some using computer. Haha. My house was THAT crowded. Anyway, yup! After i changed, just straight away headed for Kk's. But! we took wrong bus, took the 359 with the "T". Haha. So yea, Elijah was soOo hungry, that we went to grab some food at Mac. And we saw Jo!!! And she's smoking!! Yuck! Anyway, after that, heade for kk's. Yup! was playing mahjong, in-between, dai dee, and blackjack. Haha. Fair la. Got win, got lose. Yea.. Then, slept at about 6 plus?? Yup! Then, woke up at about 8 plus, 9am. So yea.. headed for home. Wanted to go to bed at home, mum just had to start complaining about my brother's girl. Alrite alrite. Can't get to sleep, i went to shower, to prepare to go visiting. Yup! First, they came my place. And blah blah blah, let's skip all these. I wanna say : "I LOST 40 OVER DOLLARS ON STUPID IN-BETWEEN!!" Haha. It's hell lotsa money. Jem got to get ALL of the money la. Crap! Mood was much spoilt. cos i left with NOTHING. NOT A SINGLE CENT. SoOo pathetic. First time, sherlyn's so broke. Anyway, yup! Got bastard again, so headed to Elijah's place ALONE. Yup! nothing much, just slack a lil' and i'm home! Haha.

With love, on Tuesday, January 31, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse